I think I know what I finally want to do with my 6th pentalogy. I also learned I was misspelling the word "pentalogy". I want to write a 1st-person point-of-view travel log. It will be Cerulean Lotuspond, one of the heroes, exploring the other side of the galaxy, and logging it. What's he looking for? I don't know yet; I just have a generalized idea of what I want to do.
How did he get to the other side of the galaxy? That, I've figured out. There are a few species who have invented spatial gates to travel greater distances than simple warp speed. One or two are on good terms with Hominans, and sometimes allow access. I'm pretty sure the charismatic hero can procure that.
Other than just his writings, I will intersperse narratives with a "found footage", describing the sights and sounds of a video log.
Maybe, like with the second series, I will make five novellas into ten smaller novelettes. There could be a lot more to explore in another part of the galaxy.
No comments:
Post a Comment